Grow Your Business - Join our Supplier Program
A Low-cost Opportunity to Grow Your Company!
- The Network Cabling Directory is a top-ranked site on Google, Yahoo! and Bing by end-users looking for a cabling contractor.
- Our nationwide network of structured cabling installers receives over 7,500 page views by over 3,900 unique visitors each month.
- Tap into hundreds of verified sales leads each month nationwide.
- Gain access to new, ready-to-buy customers who are actively looking for your services.
- Pay only for customer leads that you choose to buy.
- Sales leads are EXCLUSIVE - we do not sell the same sales leads to multiple contractors.
- Receive real-time notifications of requests for quotes via email or text message to your phone.
- We stand behind a 100% Money-back Guarantee. Our verified leads will provide a guaranteed sales opportunity for your company or we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
- Service areas are closing fast! Because we operate on an exclusivity model, we limit the number of contractors we accept in our supplier program. Join our Supplier Program now before your service area is closed!
- For a limited time, new contractors can join the Network Cabling Directory's Supplier Program for only $29.95/month or $199/year!
Sign up using our online form, or call us @ (800) 928-6851 if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this work?
The Network Cabling Directory operates a network of top-ranked websites and directories which customers use to locate a telecommunications contractor. Additionally, we have established relationships and purchased targeted advertising on major search engines, business directories, industry websites, associations and other places where customers go to find a telecommunications professional. By filling out an online Request for Quote form or calling a national toll free number, customers can quickly and easily submit a Request for Quote (RFQ) to get their project requirements matched up with a local installer. We then pass these requests on to you.
- What happens when a customer submits a Request for Quote to you?
After a customer submits the details of their project, the Network Cabling Directory staff will verify the details of the lead. Once our staff has verified the information contained within the RFQ, our system will match it to a local installer (you). You are then notified via email and/or text message to your mobile phone. However, the contact information for the customer will be hidden to you until you decide to purchase the lead.
- How do I know if the sales leads you send me are legitimate leads?
We take every precaution necessary to verify the details of a Request for Quote before notifying our contractors. Every Request for Quote (RFQ) is verified by our staff before you are notified. This ensures that an RFQ contains the correct contact information and project details before you are ever notified of it. If for any reason you are not happy with the sales lead you purchase, we stand behind our service with a 100% money-back guarantee on sales leads.
- What does the Request for Quote that I receive look like?
You can view a sample RFQ here.
- What happens when I receive a Request for Quote from you?
If you decide that you wish to purchase the sales lead, simply log into your account and click the purchase button, or call us toll free @ (800) 928-6851. Once you've purchased the sales lead, that person's full contact information will then be available to you.
- How much does it cost to purchase a sales lead, if I decide to buy one?
Leads are priced based on the potential value of the job. Sales leads range in price from $15 up to $235, depending upon the size of the job. When you purchase a sales lead, it is taken off the "available RFQs" list and no other contractors may purchase it.
- Do you sell the same sales leads to multiple contractors in my area?
Absolutely not. We do not sell the same sales leads to multiple contractors. Sales leads are exclusive, which means that if you choose to purchase a sales lead, no other contractors in your area will be able to purchase it.
- How do I know if the sales lead is for a cabling job that is in an area that my company can service?
When you sign up to join our Supplier Program, you have the option of listing which areas in the US your company services. You can choose entire states, counties or individual cities, depending on how large an area your company can service. When a sales lead comes in, it's location is matched with the areas you've specified during your sign up process. This means you only get notified of potential jobs that are in your area of service.
- What if I decide that I don't want the lead?
You don't need to do anything. If you don't wish to purchase the sales lead, you don't have to. You are charged nothing, nor are you charged for simply being notified of a new lead.
- I have more questions that aren't answered here, can I speak with someone there?
We're happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us via email, or call us toll free @ (800) 928-6851